To provide facilities, services, products and dedicated physicians and health professionals to deliver quality, efficient medical care to residents of rural communities.
Our Core Beliefs and Values
- We believe that clarity in understanding our mission, our goals and what we expect from each other is critical to our success.
- We respect and value every individual, and believe that the highest contributions are made by employees who are treated with courtesy and kindness, and given responsibility and freedom to act.
- We believe there may not be any compromise for complete honesty, integrity and ethical behavior in everything we do.
We make commitments with care and live up to them.
- We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake. We know there is a huge difference between “good mistakes” (best effort, bad result) and “bad mistakes” (sloppiness or lack of effort).
- We are customer driven. The experience and expressed needs of our customers guide our definition of quality service.
- We are action oriented. We devote our energy to creating success by supporting the development of our people to their fullest potential.
- We work as a team to accomplish our goals that includes frequent communication with one another and with our customers.
- We encourage our customers and employees, as well as everyone in the organization, to express opinions and offer suggestions for improvement.